With much prodding on you behalf, we’re launching the I Fashion Design Awards So Catchy! Where Fashion Begins!
This competition, with no requirements to enter, you just have to be 18 or older, is another step in So Catchy!’s quest to highlight and discover new talent and emerging designers from around the world.
The I Fashion Design Awards So Catchy! has three categories: Fashion Design, Accessory Design (millinery, footwear, bags and jewelry) and Artistic Pieces (fashion artefacts) that will be awarded.
We know what it’s like when you’re just getting started in the field or have finished your studies and a world of possibilities is open to you, so we’ve designed a special award for the winners. The award, also an innovation in these types of competitions, consists of specialized consulting in areas such as coolhunting, branding, web design and other areas of business and communication. The idea behind the award is to the provide tools necessary to push the career forward of the different participants.
We know you’re already interested so we’ll start leave the Q&A here:
- What do you need to participate? You must be at least 18 years old, have talent and creativity and the desire to show the world what you are capable of. You can participate if you’re a student, if you’ve just finished your degree or if you’ve never taken part in formal studies.
- What do I have to present? Besides information about yourself, a portfolio or dossier with your designs (you can find all of the information here in the fashion competition guidelines) and that’s all.
- What is the process like? There are two stages to the fashion competition:
- First, check out the guidelines here and download and complete the corresponding appendix (there is one per category: Fashion Design, Accessories, Artistic Pieces).
- Send an e-mail with the appendix to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please include ATTN Fashion Contest So Catchy!
- When does the process start? The period opens from the 10th of May to the 15th of July 2017.
Designs by Anel Yaos
We’ll continue to fill you in on the competition and the following stages: Pre-selection, Finalists and Winners.
Our jury is made up of members of our team and prestigious representatives from the worlds of fashion and art.
You can find all of the information here at our website (www.socatchy.net) and on social media.
So get your sketches together and you might just be the winner of the I Fashion Design Awards So Catchy! 2017.